Pandrol is the leading international company in the area of the track systems and components. Pandrol CDM Track (PCT) is the operating company specialized in the resilient track systems (location: Hoeilaart).
The company belongs to the Delachaux Group that employs more tan 3.000 people for a turnover of > 900 M€.
PCT is active in engineering, production and implementation of resilient systems worldwide and is recognized to be the market leader in its field.
It has known a significant growth rate over the last years, and is heading for more growth in the coming years. In order to enhance their commercial division, they are looking for a "REGIONAL SALES MANAGER" (Latin-America / Iberica / Scandinavia)
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining the business in the areas of Latin-America, Spain, Portugal and Scandinavia. He/she will have responsibilities in different stages of the commercial process:
- Working closely together with colleagues of the local PCT offices (Brazil, Sweden, Spain) to gather information on commercial opportunities and explore leads in the assigned areas.
- Supporting commercial forces (agents, partners, track design offices, …) by advising them on the choice of technical solutions.
- Use internal and external knowhow to develop optimal innovating tailor made solutions.
- Elaborate the optimal technical solution for given projects, with the help of the R&D department.
- Support the technical and project management colleagues in the coordination of all projects that take place in the assigned region.
- Together with Product Management: benchmark products against competition, set up strategies and pricing to sell the products efficiently.
- Working closely with the Marketing & Sales Director on communication projects
- (Master) Degree in Marketing, Industrial or Business engineering
- At least 5-10 years relevant experience a relevant commercial position in an engineering/technical environment, preferably with an international focus (B2B)
- Experience in the railway business would be an asset
- Excellent English + Spanish
- Other languages are an asset
- Strong commercial skills and orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Good market sensitivity and sales strategy skills
- Eager to learn
- Marketing driven and result oriented
- Willing to travel >50%
- Good skills with Office 365
- Experience with CRM would be an asset
- An interesting position within a growing international company
- To be part of a young and dynamic team
- Attractive salary with benefits
For more information or to send your CV please and contact Stefan Van Dijck at email@example.com or + 32 496 05 89 56