Trivec is a leading supplier of POS and Bar Control System to the European hospitality market. Their solutions help optimize payment and facilitate operations management for restaurants, bars and hotels. Trivec’s product offering includes POS-systems, card payment terminals, mobile devices and beverage dispensing systems, with flexible options for integration with booking, finance, personnel, purchasing and inventory functions. Founded in 1993, Trivec locally serves more than 8,000 customers from offices in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Belgium and France.
Currently they are looking for an dynamic and experienced “AGILE SOFTWARE ENGINEERING MANAGER”.
As the Engineering Manager your expertise and focus will be on leading and coaching a development team who are building the next generation POS solutions.
You will be responsible for the delivery and efficiency of the Development team consisting of 10 developers. You will manage and coach the team, drive personal and professional growth and make sure the team members feel happy, appreciated, and listened to.
You have a strong background in software development and a strong passion for leading others to become better as individuals and as team members. You know how to drive change and how to continuously improve ways of working. You are structured and handle challenges with a systematic approach.
The company language is English, so it is important to be fluent in English since all communication with your team is in English. The Development team is located in Turnhout.
• Manage staffing and recruitment to ensure the team has the right people and competencies.
• Actively manage the team and coach the individuals in the team.
• Own the team efficiency and focus on establishing good ways of working.
• Establish a strong and safe team culture.
• Drive servant-leadership.
• Own the agile product delivery process and continuously improve upon it.
• Work closely with product managers to align on product delivery.
• Support agile processes by facilitating stand-ups, workshops, retrospectives etc.
• Experience leading software development teams.
• Understanding of change management principles and how to apply them.
• Experience of the agile development environment, preferably as a developer.
• Experienced in managing stakeholders.
• Passionate about leadership, people management and coaching.
• Self-driven and curious mindset.
• Strong collaboration and coordination skills.
• Bachelor/Master in Computer Science or similar education within IT.
• Proven track record as a senior software engineer, agile coach and/or engineering manager.
• Independent and varied work
• Opportunity to develop yourself and your role
• Competent and engaging colleagues
• An expansive company with the goal of becoming number one in every market we enter
For more information or to send your CV please contact Stefan Van Dijck at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 32 496 05 89 56