CDM is a leading international company in the area of noise and vibration isolation systems for building and industry. CDM is active in design, engineering, production and implementation of its systems in more than 30 countries worldwide with 8 own foreign subsidiaries, 2 assembly workshops and 1 production entity. CDM employs about 50 people, and is recognized to be the technological leader in its field. CDM has grown substantially the last years and is therefore looking to reinforce its team with a KEY ACCOUNT & PROJECT ENGINEER – Noise and Vibration Isolation Systems.
The project engineer will give technical & product support to the sales and project teams and follow up the engineering and production from A to Z. He/she will be involved in the price negotiations after having proposed the tailor-made solution meeting our client’s needs and specifications. The project engineer will be responsible for the timely delivery of our products on site. Any problem he or she encounters will be tackled with the necessary customer care.
This vacancy is a challenging position with an international focus with both account & project management aspects.
You will work in close collaboration with your clients, the product management team, the production facility, the sales team, …
A “can-do” mentality and a customer-oriented attitude are crucial. You will report to the Operations Manager.
– He/she has an attitude fully aligned with our company’s core values (creativity, dynamism, result oriented, competitive and people focused)
– Degree in (civil) engineering, preferably in construction
– A first experience (2-3 years) in an engineering environment, preferably in construction
– Experience in the domain of acoustics and/or vibrations is considered as a strong asset
– Excellent English + operational knowledge of Dutch and/or French
– Any other languages is an additional asset
– Strong customer focus and drive
– Excellent communication skills
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package, AutoCAD, …
– Team player
– An interesting position within a growing international company
– To be part of a young and dynamic team
– Plenty of personal development posibilities
– Attractive salary with benefits
For more information or to send your CV please contact Stefan Van Dijck at email@example.com or + 32 496 05 89 56