CDM Stravitec is a leading international company specialised in the design, manufacture and installation of noise and vibration isolation systems for construction and industry. CDM Stravitec is active in more than 30 countries worldwide with 9 own branches abroad and 2 assembly units. CDM employs about 50 people, and is recognized to be the technological leader in its field. CDM Stravitec employs about 70 people and is recognised as the market leader in its field.
CDM Stravitec is currently looking for a motivated R&D Engineer to strengthen their growing team and support their worldwide expansion. You are responsible for the follow-up and elaboration of development files within CDM Stravitec, mainly files related to the wood construction segment will be handled by you. You take full responsibility for R&D projects and product developments related to this segment, you follow up on external measurement campaigns and you are hands-on so you can set up internal measurement campaigns yourself.
In this position you work closely together with the technical manager, the lab responsible and product managers to design the most optimal CDM Stravitec solutions. Willingness to work in a team environment is a must.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• As an R&D engineer you actively participate in the development of new CDM Stravitec solutions;
• Together with your colleagues you evaluate the various ideas and decide – within the priorities of CDM Stravitec – which ones will be further developed;
• You are driven by product development in all its facets, from rough idea to finished marketable product;
• You perform calculations yourself and develop new test methods to test the developed product thoroughly;
• You follow up on any external measurement campaigns for these new – or existing – products yourself;
• You interpret the results and adjust the designs where necessary;
• You generate solutions for technical problems (or subproblems), work these out, validate concepts and develop them further up to production level, you take care of all the steps in the product development process;
• You follow up the applicable standards of our products;
• Realising the complete product development from A to Z, together with your colleagues, boosts your energy and gives you job satisfaction.
• Master product development, Industrial or Civil engineer
• Experience in wood construction is obviously a must
• Broad field of interest and practical design knowledge
• You are driven in the optimisation of prototypes and have a hands-on mentality
• You have knowledge and experience with 3D design programs
• You work in a planned and solution-oriented way with an eye for detail
• You are strong in project and time management
• You can express yourself fluently in English – knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
• An interesting position within a growing international company
• To be part of a young and dynamic team
• Plenty of personal development possibilities
• Attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
For more information or to send your CV please contact Stefan Van Dijck at email@example.com or + 32 496 05 89 56