Amadys is the market leader providing passive equipment solutions for the utilities sector: telecom, electricity, water & gas. We proactively co-develop ideas with our suppliers to respond to new market developments or specific customer needs. We are shaping tomorrow, now. We currently employ over 400 highly specialized and motivated experts in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, UK, Denmark, Austria and Slovakia and have a turnover of over 380 million EUR.
Our business is booming, and the IT challenges grow accordingly. That’s why we’re looking for a Senior System Engineer to help us develop and maintain a future proof IT infrastructure.
You will be part of our IT team in Antwerp. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Manage the IT environment on a daily basis and maintain the infrastructure;
• Install and configure systems in the IT environment ;
• Identify possible innovations for the improvement of IT environments;
• Diagnose problems and resolve them;
• Maintain the relevant documents/manuals describing the infrastructure.
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a Technical field or equivalent experience;
• You have at least 5 years of experience as System Engineer;
• You are proactive and able to work autonomously;
• You are hands-on and problem-solving;
• You are passionate about IT and providing an excellent experience to users;
• You have experience with Azure/local AD, intune/endpoint management, powershell scripting, routing, firewall configuration, MS teams ;
• Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems is a must;
• Knowledge of ITIL is an asset;
• You are eager to adapt to and/or learn new technologies;
• You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch & English;
• Knowledge of French and German is an asset.
• You will be working on a broad range of topics, in a dynamic and fast growing company with ambitious plans for the future.
• The working culture at Amadys is dynamic, hands-on and pragmatic with a flat organisation structure and short decision lines.
• We offer a motivating salary package with fringe benefits, in accordance with your knowledge and experience.
Send your CV with motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference
SVD- 2246 – Senior System Engineer
For more information, please contact Mr. Stefan Van Dijck at +32 (0)496 05 89 56.