CDM Stravitec is a leading international company specialised in the design, manufacture and installation of noise and vibration isolation systems for construction and industry. CDM Stravitec is active in more than 30 countries worldwide with 9 own branches and 2 assembly units. CDM Stravitec employs about 70 people and is recognised as the market leader in its field. CDM Stravitec has grown substantially the last years and is therefore looking to reinforce its team with a (STRUCTURAL) PROJECT ENGINEER – Noise and Vibration Isolation Systems.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering high technical projects. During the design and delivery process you will participate in meetings with external parties such as structural or acoustical engineers, architects and contractors to make sure that the requirements of the projects are met.
In this position, you will work closely together with your accounts/clients, the product management team, the production manager, … A willingness to work in a team environment is a must.
This vacancy is a challenging position with an international focus with both account & project management aspects.
A “can-do” mentality and a customer-oriented attitude are crucial. You will be report to the Head of Project Engineers.
– Master Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
– Experience in structural analysis and design of concrete and steel structures is a must
– Experience with numerical predictions and measurements of vibrations in a built/construction environment is an asset.
– Excellent knowledge of English – other languages are an additional asset
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong customer focus and drive
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong project management and time management skills
– An interesting position within a growing international company
– To be part of a young and dynamic team
– You get the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills
– Attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
For more information or to send your CV please contact Stefan Van Dijck at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 32 496 05 89 56