Amadys is the market leader providing passive equipment solutions for the utilities sector: telecom, electricity, water & gas. We proactively co-develop ideas with our suppliers to respond to new market developments or specific customer needs. By thinking with our customers more than ever and anticipating future developments, we are shaping tomorrow, now. We currently employ over 450 highly specialized and motivated experts in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, UK, Denmark, Austria and Slovakia and have a turnover of over 450 million EUR.
To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for a Senior Business Controller with growth potential. As a Business Controller you will serve as the company’s go-to person for all matters related to finance and accounting and play a critical role in financial planning and analysis, supporting key management decisions.
You will be part of our European finance team in Antwerp. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• You consult with the different entities by providing the financial views for business plans, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), process development and so on.
• You evaluate and appraise investments, capital expenditures and financing of projects and provide guidance and recommendations.
• You manage and monitor financial control systems.
• You oversee business control, planning and management reporting.
• You perform the CAPEX Evaluation on projects.
• You review and analyse cost efficiency and its impact on value creation.
• You review and analyse working capital to achieve optimization.
• You review, analyse and improve costs to achieve cost efficiency.
• You support our different entities with insights to make informed decisions towards achieving the company’s objectives.
• You report to the CFO and collaborate with a team of finance professionals.
• You have a Master degree in Economics, Accounting, Corporate Finance or similar
• You have several years of relevant experience as a business controller or in a similar position
• You are flexible, proactive and able to work autonomously
• You work in an organised way and are able to maintain confidentiality
• You are fluent in Dutch & English, knowledge of French and German is an asset
• You have excellent system skills (ERP, PowerBI, consolidation tools, Microsoft package, …) and you are able to consolidate numbers from different systems
• You will be working in a dynamic, international and fast growing company with ambitious plans for the future – on-the-job training in a role that offers great opportunities for growth.
• The working culture at Amadys is dynamic, hands-on and pragmatic with a flat organisation structure and short decision lines.
• We offer a motivating salary package with fringe benefits, in accordance with your knowledge and experience.
Send your CV with motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference
SVD- 2340 – SENIOR BUSINESS CONTROLLER
For more information, please contact Mr. Stefan Van Dijck at +32 (0)496 05 89 56.