Our client is the largest listed Belgian property developer. Its activities are diversified in terms of assets (residential, retail, office and landbanking) and geography (Belgium, GD Luxembourg, Poland and France; projects in other countries under study)
Its vision of the market and its expertise enable it to design, develop and manage ambitious real estate projects that create long-term value while respecting the environment and integrating the major issues facing society.
The project management team in Belgium currently counts 8 technical directors, 5 client advisors and 1 people for administrative support and is headed by a Chief Technical Officer.
In order to further strengthen this team, our client currently has a vacancy for a
“Senior TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER Landbanking” complex and large landbanking and allotment projects – excellent technical and leadership skills.
Very broad and crucial role with high impact and responsibility of landbanking projects primarily in Belgium, in each phase of their development process:
- Participate in feasibility studies, design proces and permit cycle;
- Construction phase : Assign contractors, negotiate their contracts. Manage the projects and relationship with contractors with strong focus on progress, budget, planning and quality. Leading role during weekly and ad hoc site meetings;
- Commercial phase : steer client advisors and supervise provisional and final acceptance.
Team up and work closely with colleagues in the technical and other teams : development, legal, finance, sales and client advisors. Report to the Head of Landbanking.
IDEAL PROFILE :
- Master Degree in Civil or Industrial Engineering – any additional degree in Business or MBA is considered as an asset.
- At least 5 years of successful construction project management experience in large scale residential or landbanking projects gained with in either a development or a construction company
- A relevant and extensive network with building contractors and subcontractors, architecture and engineering consultants;
- Aware of market trends in terms of needs, technology, etc.
Personal Attributes and Competences
- Exceptional entrepreneurial attitude;
- Passionate about the real estate industry;
- Ability to deal with a high level of technical complexity in different projects simultaneously;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Highly developed project management and negotiation skills;
- High level of stress resistance;
- Strong personal leadership skills, able to work loyally in a team;
- Spotless reputation and integrity.
- Dutch (mt), excellent French and English.
- Critical position within the leading real estate development player in the market;
- High autonomy and responsibility level, contacts at the highest level;
- The opportunity to be part of one of the finest and most successful teams in the industry;
- Financial compensation in line with Immobel’s ambition to hire the best people in the market.
MORE INFORMATION :
Please send your application letter and resume to email@example.com and mention the reference SDC 1908 – Sr Technical Project Manager Landbanking. For more information please contact Stefaan De Clercq on +32 495 165 025 (daily 8 am – 9 pm).