JLL in Brussels
JLL, a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. They help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company, work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And they look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of their clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. Focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
Achieve your ambitions – join JLL!
Function and profile:
What is your ambition? We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business. And if you have ambitions as an Investment Advisor with special interest in the Multi-Family & Residential sector (including the traditional residential sector, student housing, coliving, multifamily and healthcare), helping you achieve them is what we do best. Join the Capital Markets team to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
What this job involves
Working as part of the Capital Markets team, you’ll focus on the development of JLL’S Multi-Family & Residential Capital Markets business. You’ll be advising on institutional sales processes on behalf of the clients which include corporates and institutions both on the sell-side and on the buy-side
The client transaction process will be central to your role. This will involve :
• sourcing, establishing and maintaining relationships with (prospective) clients
• delivering on project feasibility
• providing market and strategic research
• conducting investment analyses
• analysing financial reports
• collecting and reviewing due diligence materials
• preparing investment memorandum
• delivering investor market presentations
• assisting in property viewings
• assisting and implementing sales processes
• preparing service proposal documents
• A university degree in Finance, Economics or Law will be useful, and you’ll need between two to three years’ experience in a commercial and/or financial function.
• We’ll expect you to have gained a previous experience in the “business-to-business” and Living sector.
• You’ll be able to deal with clients at a strategic level (CEO, CFO, HRD, …)
• You’ll have fluent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
• You’ll also be used to working with MS Office including advanced Excel.
• You’ll be entrepreneurial and have a self-starter attitude..
• An analytical mind
• An ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information is essential.
• JLL expect you also to have great organizational skills, and be good at meeting deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent communication skills are important– both written and spoken.
• Most importantly, you’ll want to work as part of a supportive and talented team, joining the leading Capital markets team in Belux
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where the best inspire the best. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1946 – PR – Investment Advisor.
For more information, contact Philip Rosseel at email@example.com or on +32 475 75 87 96 (working days from 8.30 to 21.30 CET or weekends from 10.00 CET).