Amadys is the market leader providing passive equipment solutions for the utilities sector: telecom, electricity, water & gas. We proactively co-develop ideas with our suppliers to respond to new market developments or specific customer needs. By thinking with our customers more than ever and anticipating future developments, we are shaping tomorrow, now. We currently employ over 400 highly specialized and motivated experts in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, UK, Denmark, Austria and Slovakia and have a turnover of over 380 million EUR.
For their central procurement department in Antwerp, Amadys is looking for a Procurement Manager to shape their group procurement strategy and bring it to life.
• You will be part of the team of procurement managers and end-to-end responsible and effectively manage the international strategic suppliers for a specific product category, maintaining the relationships, develop the common strategies and take care of periodical business meetings.
• You will assist the VP Procurement Telecom and support with shaping the new central procurement strategy and organization, and will be responsible to support the roll-it out into the organization.
• You investigate and align all requests and needs from our European organization (local entities).
• You are an expert in selecting and negotiating the best terms and conditions for the whole group and contract the selected vendors to close frame- or call-off agreements.
• You will lead tender processes for the group and prepare price analyses.
• You will work closely together with the local procurement teams and inform them about the improvements you made. Besides that, you are the liaison between our vendors and our Product Innovation team to create new business opportunities.
• You take care of quality and have a drive for continuous improvement and set up key performance indicators to direct our vendors.
• You will mainly work from our Amadys HQ in Antwerp, but you are flexible to travel to our suppliers on a regular basis.
• You have a higher degree (Bachelor/Master), or equal work experience.
• You have a proven track record in a strategic/tactical procurement role.
• You are proficient in the use of ERP (SAP B1) and MS Office (Outlook, Powerpoint) and have excellent skills of Excel.
• You have strong process development skills.
• You are an excellent negotiator with good commercial skills
• Ability to effectively relate to and communicate with people across all levels of the organization.
• Languages : Dutch & English, German is a plus
• You are dynamic, with a hands-on mentality, analytical and willing to learn.
• You are flexible and open to travel (mainly within Europe).
• A job that lets you be part of the future: the broadband expansion in Europe is progressing, fiber optic networks are in place as the backbone of our future. Benefit being a pioneer in a dynamic and prosperous industry.
• This is a unique opportunity to give shape to a new role in a fast growing, hands-on and pragmatic organization with a flat organization structure and short decision lines.
• You will receive a motivating salary package with fringe benefits, in accordance with your responsibilities, knowledge and experience.
Send your CV with motivational letter to email@example.com mentioning the reference
SVD- 2314 – Procurement Manager
For more information, please contact Mr. Stefan Van Dijck at +32 (0)496 05 89 56.