tillit offers specialized ICT consultants for larger businesses, industrial and financial companies and is specialized in data within the Microsoft stack.
Today, tillit consists of an enthusiastic team of 20 consultants.
tillit is Scandinavian for “trust”, but to us it is also a synonym for quality. Besides trust and quality, tillit stands for innovation in the area of customized software as well as in the area of Master Data Services.
tillit (we tell it like it is) is all about going that extra mile. In business, but also in track and field.
That’s why tillit launched its own running team. The tillit runners excel in long distances such as the marathons and ultra runs.
Today, tillit is looking for a “Business Developer Project Sourcing”
TAKEN EN VERANTWOORDELIJKHEDEN:
– As a Business Developer you prospect the market and discover the strategic and technological needs of our (potential) clients
– You build long-time relationships with new and existing clients
– You are in charge of your own projects and you actively search for candidates
– You find the best possible candidates for our vacancies. You recognize talent in an instant.
– You transform an attractive vacancy text in the right person for the job.
– You are willing to enrich yourself into the fascinating world of IT. ‘We tell it like it is, remember?’
– You establish and maintain a network of candidates
– You optimize our recruitment process and take active part in our business processes.
– You are willing to become a real tilliteer
– At least a Professional or Academic Bachelor
– You are a commercial talent with an open mind and communication
– You have a passion for business and IT
– You are able to understand the needs and expectations of the client and you are able to translate these into a project
– You are enthusiastic, a people person and a real motivator
– You know how to convince
– You work independently and in team, you take matters in hands and are immune to stress
– You commit yourself to end every project successfully
– You are fluent in Dutch and have a good working knowledge in English and French
– We can offer you the pleasure of innovative thinking together with the kick of sales
– Permanent contract full-time
– A challenging job within a young and dynamic team
– A salary with an attractive bonus system
– A company car with fuel card
– Mobile subscription, laptop
– Hospitalization and group insurance
– Our excellent team spirit and legendary tillit-Fridays
Send your cv to the attention of Hans De Graef to email@example.com with the reference HDG -190109 – Partner.
Add Value will handle your response discreetly and within 48 h.
For more information, contact Hans De Graef on 0475/861545