IQVIA – The Human Data Science Company – is grounded in three interconnected forces : human data, human science and data science. IQVIA contributes to the advancement of human health globally through timely research, insightful analysis and scientific expertise applied to granular non-identified patient-level data.
IQVIA delivers objective, relevant insights and research that accelerate understanding and innovation critical to sound decision making and improved human outcomes.
EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL PROFILE:
Develops new and expands current business for the IQVIA MedTech offering (supporting MedTech clients from concept to commercial success), providing industry and offering expertise, as well as sales leadership to identify and qualify revenue opportunities. Proactively manages the selling process and closes the sales in both existing and new accounts.
· Achieves growth and revenue targets for the IQVIA MedTech offering through a consultative sales approach that solves client business issues.
· Proactively strengthens in-depth knowledge of the IQVIA MedTech offering and its application within a clients enterprise.
· Participates with the Belgian Leadership team, Sales Management, as well as local and international industry specialists to establish account/business strategies.
· Collaborates with go-to-market teams to target and qualify opportunities.
· Interfaces with MedTech clients at all levels.
· Creates and presents client proposals that result in winning sales.
· As necessary, identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position IQVIA capabilities and solutions to the broad MedTech market.
· Takes proactive role in contract negotiations and closing.
· Follows up on delivery, implementation and customer satisfaction.
· As part of the sales process, gathers market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to the Belgian Leadership team, Sales Management, as well as local and international industry specialists. This to strengthen industry specific offerings and capture additional business opportunities.
· May have or develop leadership responsibility with less experienced go-to-market people.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
· Bachelors degree or equivalent and a minimum of seven (7) years relevant sales or account management experience in or selling in the MedTech industry.
· Profound knowledge of key marketplace issues/challenges for the MedTech industry and related businesses are a must.
The ideal candidate must have
· a track record as successful sales person, with excellent qualification, value selling and negociating skills, able to work within a team environment.
· a successful previous experience identifying and closing new business opportunities and developing positive relationships at all levels of a clients organisation.
- An exciting position in the world of Human Data Science
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technological environment
- Excellent salary & Performance bonus
- Complete benefits package
Send your cv to the attention of Hans De Graef to email@example.com with the reference HDG -1908 – Key Account Manager MedTech.
Add Value will handle your response discreetly and within 48 h.
For more information, contact Hans De Graef on 0475/861545