IQVIA – The Human Data Science Company – is grounded in three interconnected forces : human data, human science and data science. IQVIA contributes to the advancement of human health globally through timely research, insightful analysis and scientific expertise applied to granular non-identified patient-level data.
IQVIA delivers objective, relevant insights and research that accelerate understanding and innovation critical to sound decision making and improved human outcomes.
EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL PROFILE:
Develops new and expands current business for the IQVIA Technology offering (including CRM/Salesforce.com, Multi-Channel Marketing, Content Management, Master Data Management, BI, Compliance, etc.), providing offering expertise and sales leadership to identify and qualify revenue opportunities, proactively manage the selling process and close the sales in both existing and new accounts.
· Achieves growth and revenue targets for the IQVIA Technology offering through a consultative sales approach that solves client business issues.
· Proactively strengthens in-depth knowledge of the IQVIA Technology offering and its application within a clients enterprise.
· Participates with Key Account Managers and Sales Management to establish account/business strategies.
· Collaborates with go-to-market teams to target and qualify opportunities.
· Interfaces with customers at all levels.
· Creates and presents client proposals that result in winning sales.
· As necessary, identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position IQVIA capabilities and solutions to customers.
· Takes proactive role in contract negotiations.
· Follows up on delivery, implementation and customer satisfaction.
· As part of the sales process, gathers market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to Consulting, Marketing, Services and Sales Management to strengthen offerings and capture additional business.
· May have leadership responsibility with less experienced Solution Sales or go-to-market people.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
· Bachelors degree or equivalent and a minimum of five (5) years relevant sales or account management experience in a consulting and/or technology environment.
· Knowledge of key marketplace issues for the Phamaceutical and/or Consumer Health industry and related businesses are a plus.
The ideal candidate must have
· a track record as successful sales person, with excellent qualification, value selling and negociating skills, able to work within a team environment.
· a successful previous experience identifying and closing new business opportunities and developing positive relationships at all levels of a clients organisation.
Organization Reporting and Scope:
· Typically reports to: Sales Director
· Management scope (number of full-time employees): n.a.
· Annual revenue scope: $3-5 Million
- An exciting position in the world of Human Data Science
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technological environment
- Excellent salary & Performance bonus
- Complete benefits package
Send your cv to the attention of Hans De Graef to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference HDG -1908 – Solution Sales executive Technology.
Add Value will handle your response discreetly and within 48 h.
For more information, contact Hans De Graef on 0475/861545