ADD VALUE launches executive career management with the CAREER FITNESS PROFILER
Add Value constantly professionalises its assessment and development techniques, always relying on evidence-based methods.
Add Value is certified to assess, advise and coach employees in their career advice.
The Career Fitness Profiler is a (reliable and valid) science-based online tool developed by TalentLogiQs and the University of Antwerp to offer a response to current issues around the changing career reality.
Based on this normative questionnaire, we explore the employee’s individual career management in depth.
We focus on three topics in particular:
- Career focus, or the extent to which the employee has a clear career orientation (including the associated drivers and pitfalls).
- Career strength, or the extent to which the employee possesses the necessary attitudes and strength to drive their own career,
- Career energy, or the extent to which the respondent has the energy (including resilience) to take their career a step further.
Add Value helps you with:
- the organisation and procurement of the measurement tool,
- the debrief with the employee, including the necessary career advice,
- advice within a coaching programme or self-performed, to support the making of career choices and the active management of the employee’s career.